Friday, July 6, 2012

Olympic Game Farm

During our visit in Silverdale, my dad, Emma and I took a drive up to the Olympic Game Farm for a day.  It has been an extremely long time since I had been there and thought it would be neat to check it out.  The Olympic Game Farm is a wild life park in which you drive your car through and get to feed the animals.  The animals will come right up to your vehicle and eat out of your hands.  This can be a little scary at times, but for the most part the animals are pretty friendly. Since we drove my car I made sure to keep driving if the animals started to get too close to the car.  I really did not want slobber all over my car or for the animals to damage my car in someway.  Emma really seemed to enjoy looking at the animals as well as being able to sit up front with mommy and grandpa. 

This bear seemed really comfortable in his hole. 

The peacock we had to drive off road to get around. 
Apparently he was trying to impress the ladies!



The bears were very friendly.  The actually wave to you when you wave to them!
 Emma thought this was pretty neat!


Emma taking driving lessons from grandpa!

Emma telling grandpa she knows how to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment