Monday, July 16, 2012

Favorite Moments

Well there are many moments of Emma that I will always remember, however there are a few that completely stop me in my tracks and make me feel so happy and blessed to be a mommy.  Today two of those moments occured.  First, while driving to our friend Kristen's house I look in the mirror to see Emma holding her play phone up to her ear talking.  After she is done talking she closes the phone, it rings, and then she picks it up and holds it up to Bear Bear's ear.  This is one of the few moments that I almost pulled the car over just to watch her.  It amazes me how much I love this little girl and I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy, and adventurous daughter!

Moment #2
Here she is with her Bear Bear, cell phone, and one of Lainey's toys wearing my sunglasses! 
 Favorite moment #2 of the day!



1 comment: