Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fun in the Sun Part I

For the past week we have had lots of sunshine and warm weather.  Emma and I have spent lots of time in her kiddie pool and playing in the sprinklers, which is fun but we have needed a little bit of change.  So, we headed to our friend Tawny's house for lunch and then off to the Moscow Aquatic Center we went.  I have only been to the water park once and it was quite awhile ago, but I remember it being a lot of fun.  I am pretty sure Emma had a blast.  The moment we stepped through the gate and Emma saw all of the people and water, she couldn't wait to dive in.  As soon as we found a spot to sit we lathered up in sunscreen and headed to the water.  Whenever Emma is doing something for the first time she stops and takes everything in around her and once she feels comfortable the world better watch out.  This girl really has no fear of strangers or new adventures.  I am definitely trying to embrace her adventurous side, because I am the total opposite.  I am definitely learning a lot from my daughter and she is only 17 months old.  Thanks Tawny for spending the day with us.  We had a lot of fun and look forward to our next play date!

Taking everything in!

Checking out the foam ducks!

Splish

Splash

Emma had lots of fun with the mini fountains until she decided to take a nose dive into one!

Mommy and Emma dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment