Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter

Easter morning we went to church early so we could set up for children's church and then we attended the early service.  Emma wore her new Easter dress that Gramma K bought her.  She looked absolutely adorable in it.  Then after church Emma and I went home and Kent went to school to finish his senior project (thank goodness he is graduating this Saturday).  Emma took a nap and I began cooking a potato recipe for our dinner.  Since we were unable to make it home for Easter Kent, Emma, and I had Easter dinner at our friend's Eric and Molly's house.  Our friends Angie, Ben, and their daughter Beth were there as well as our friend Christina.  We all brought something yummy and the food turned out great.  Though we  couldn't spend Easter with family we had a great time with our friends.  Thanks Molly and Eric for having us over!  I hope everyone enjoys the pictures!
 Kent, Emma and I after church 

Emma in her new dress!

 Smile!!! Micah and Emma!  We couldn't get them to look at my camera!

Our family!

The really cute flower arrangment that Molly made!  I am so glad it worked!

Emma smiling at momma!

Emma smiling for the camera!


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to show you the pics I have of the two of them on easter and see if we got some good ones! Very cute little family!

    ReplyDelete