With having only a few days of sunshine and 60-70 degree weather, Kent and I thought it would be nice to take my dad and Emma to Boyer Park on the Snake River. We had a late start, but we made it there and the weather was absolutely perfect! After our picnic Kent and my dad played Boche Ball, while Emma and I took a nap! I laid in the sun and Kent built a nice shaded area for Emma! We also took a walk to the beach and Emma put her feet in the sand and water! She wasn't quite sure what to think of it, but she seemed curious about how the sand felt in her toes! Hopefully we will have more sunny and 70 degree days soon!
Sportin the shades Great Grandma Dayton bought for her!
Getting ready to put our toes in the sand!
Hmm... This feels funny in my toes!
She seems to like the beach!
Grandpa and Emma hanging out in the sun!
Emma cooling off her toes with a Dr. Pepper!
Sooo tired!!!
Nap time!
No comments:
Post a Comment