Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kent's Graduation

YEAH for graduation!!!  Finally, Kent has graduated.  Emma and I are so proud of him and all of his hard work.  We are very excited though that he is done and that we are entering a new chapter in our lives.  As Kent goes back to work Emma will definitely miss having daddy around during the day and I will miss having the extra help.  But we are happy that Kent is finally going to be working and hopefully doing what he loves to do.  After graduation we had a a BBQ with our friends and family.  We are so grateful for all of our family and friends who have supported Kent and I throughout these past 5 years in Pullman.  Thanks for celebrating Kent's big day!!!

 Left-Right: Evan, Kasey, Kent, John, & Cristy at Kent's CM Banquet!  To bad President Floyd wouldn't allow everyone to wear their hard hats at graduation!

 Emma hanging out during daddy's graduation!  She was getting bored!

 Kent walking!

 Kent and President Floyd!

 Kent and his parents!

 Kent, my dad, Emma and I!

 The happy family!  Well not everyone was very happy! 

The yummy graduation ice cream cake!

Kent getting ready to devour his very yummy ice cream cake!  Watch out Lilly!


No comments:

Post a Comment