Saturday, May 14, 2011

Emma's Dedication

On Sunday, May 8th we celebrated Emma's dedication.  She wore the dress Grandma G bought her for her dedication!  During the dedication Kent and I promised to dedicate our lives in raising Emma to know Jesus Christ.  Thank you to our family, friends and church for also dedicating themselves in supporting Kent and I in helping Emma to know Jesus.  We are so grateful to have such wonderful family, friends, and church!

 Emma Mae

 During the dedication Pastor Terry asked our family, friends and church body to stand up if they would support Kent and I in raising Emma to know Jesus! We are so blessed!

 Pastor Terry wrote Emma a letter that we will give to her on the day she chooses to accept Jesus Christ into her life and is Baptized!

 Grandma K and Emma!

 Grandpa Alex, Grandma K, and Emma!

 Grandpa Dave and Emma

The happy family! This time everyone is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment