Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Emma's Tummy Time Friends

Every morning after Emma has breakfast she has tummy time with either Kent or me.  Kent is usually the one to have tummy time with Emma since I am usually getting ready for the day.  During tummy time we set up her friends on Emma's blanket so she can look at her toys.  Lately she has started reaching for her toys in an attempt to touch them.  While Emma has her tummy time Kent has been giving Emma's friends names.  When I realized Kent was naming Emma's friends I couldn't help but laugh.  I found it very cute that Kent was helping Emma name her toys.  Now every time Emma has tummy time I can't help, but smile when Kent talks about Emma's friends by their names! 

We would like to introduce to you Emma's Tummy Time Friends:


Dolly Pattern

Billy

Cookie Monster

Gerald

Ed

Bee Boo
(named after the Belly Button book.
The hippos call their belly buttons Bee Boos)


Connie
(She is named after our very dear friend
Connie who bought this doll for Emma)


1 comment: