During our visit with family and friends, Emma and joined my cousin Craig, his children, and my aunts and spent the day at Northwest Trek. I am amazed at the number of places and things I have not been to or seen while growing up in Western Washington. Northwest Trek Wildlife Park is home to many animals including elk, deer, mountain goats, moose, bison, big horn sheep etc. While visiting Northwest Trek we took a 50 minute tram tour where we saw many of the animals listed above. We also took the walking tour where we saw many other animals. Some day I would like to go back and try the zip line. It looked like it would be pretty fun, but I did not wear the appropriate attire!
 |
| Beginning our journey on the tram tour! |
 |
| Mountain Goat |
 |
| Bighorn Sheep |
 |
| I think this is the Woodland Caribou |
 |
| Cortney, Emma and Colton on the walking tour. |
 |
| Emma flirting with Colton. |
 |
| The Gray Wolf |
 |
| Bald Eagle |
No comments:
Post a Comment