Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chad & Brooke's Wedding

Well, after my family reunion potluck Kent and I headed to a wedding.  Kent's cousin Chad and his fiance Brooke were married Saturday, July 28 at 5:00pm.  I wish I could say Kent and I made it to the wedding, but my grandmother's memorial and the potluck ran late, so we sadly missed the wedding.  However, we did make it for the reception and after party!  After eating the delicious food and dessert it was time to play.  Emma enjoyed spending time with her cousins, grandparents, and of course her Auntie Lo Lo (Laura) on the swing set and in the sandbox.  The happy couple looked amazing and we are so happy for their growing family! Congratulations Chad and Brooke!

Our very tired little girl!

Emma had to make sure her bunny had a chance to swing.

Lizzy pushing Emma & bunny on the swing set!

Dancing with Kaylene!

Dancing with Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment