Kent, thanks for a wonderful 3 years and I look forward to many more anniversaries! I love you!
Friday, August 24, 2012
Happy Anniversary!
As of August 1, 2012 Kent and I have been married for 3 years. I am still kind of shocked at how fast the last 3 years have gone by. We have done so much as a married couple these last three years, I got my Masters in Teaching degree, Kent graduated with his Bachelor's in Construction Management, and we were blessed with the most beautiful little girl. I definitely look forward to what God has in store for our future. This year Kent and I were going to spend our anniversary in Seattle, however our plan had to change do to work. So, we did not get to actually spend our anniversary together, but Kent was very sweet and bought me flowers. Here are a few of my favorite moments of our wedding day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment