After celebrating my dad's birthday last year I realized he would be turning 60 the following year, so I wanted to do something really special for him. I started brainstorming ideas and thought it would be fun to invite my uncle's, aunt's and cousins to a Mariner's game to celebrate my dad turning 60. Almost everyone was able to attend the Mariner's game which was extremely special for my dad. My dad new I was planning something for his birthday, but had no clue what it was. The night before the Mariner's game I gave him the tickets and he was very surprised. He thought Kent and I were taking him on some sort of boat ride and hike somewhere. Well we did take a boat (the ferry) and more like a brisk walk to the stadium, so he was kind of right. Well, Kent and I had two more surprises for my dad. The first being that his brother, sisters, nephew, niece, and great nephew would also be joining us for the game. The second surprise came after the 2nd inning. I had a birthday message displayed on the Mariner's reader board for my dad.
 |
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive dad!
Love you! |
 |
| On the ferry, headed to Seattle! The weather was absolutely amazing! |
 |
Well, on our way to the kids zone, we ran into Mariner Moose.
Emma was not a fan! |
 |
| So, even though the weather was beautiful our seats were in the shade and wind, making it extremely cold! Hence the red nose! |
 |
| Much happier now that we moved to the third baseline and were sitting in the warm sunshine! |
 |
Enjoying the game and the sunshine!
Thanks everyone for coming to the game for my dad's birthday! |
Awe, that is a great gift! =) You are so thoughtful!
ReplyDelete