Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Emma's 1st Easter Egg Hunt

Last year Emma was too little to participate in an Easter egg hunt, so this year I was really excited that she was walking and ready to hunt for some eggs.  Kent and I took Emma to Kruegel Park for their annual Easter egg hunt.  I was not sure how it would go since there would be so many children at the park, but when we arrived the park was divided into sections based on the children's age.  I thought this would make things easier for Emma, however there are a lot of 1 year old children in Pullman.  There are even more 1 year old children with competitive parents in Pullman.  Kent and I were kind of shocked at how many parents and older siblings were grabbing eggs for their 1 year old.  Even though there were a lot of children Emma managed to pick up four eggs.  Emma picked up her first two eggs and was pretty content with carrying them around.  We finally convinced her to put the eggs in the basket.  At first Emma was not sure what to do, but she seemed to get the hang of it by her fourth egg. 

Getting warmed up for the Easter egg hunt!

Letting daddy know she is ready to go hunting!

OOOhhhhhh! How do I pick that one up when my hands are full?

I'll just put this one in here for later!

Checkin out the goodies inside her eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment