Friday, April 1, 2011

1 Month Old

One of the gifts I recieved from my friend Kailyn wass a set of onsies that say 1 month, 2 month up to 12 months.  So, when Emma turned 1 month old we had our friends Molly and Eric take pictures of Emma in her 1 month onesie.  Even though it was a little big we were still able to get some cute pictures. 


Emma at 1 month: 
- She was still sleeping quite a bit, but she began to be more alert and awake in the mornings. 
- We found that she loved to suck on our fingers, so we decided it was time to give her a pacifier since she would get frustrated trying to suck her own thumb/fingers.





Things We LOVE about Emma at 1 month!

I LOVE watching Emma sleep with her daddy!
We LOVE Emma's feet!     
I LOVE snuggling with Emma!
We LOVE watching Emma sleep!
                                                      




We LOVE Emma's beautiful eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment