Monday, April 4, 2011

2 Months Old

Today Emma turned 2 months old!  Kent and I can not believe how much she has been changing and growing this past month.  Though I wish Emma wouldn't grow up too fast I know that time will fly and before Kent and I know it she will be in college.  But for now we are trying to savor every moment including the little things.  Kent told me the other day one of his favorite things that she does now is how Emma puts her arm across his chest when he holds her on his shoulder. 

Emma at 2 months:
- She stares at lights and shadows.  In the past 2 weeks she began staring at mommy and daddy!
- She loves to smile at mommy and has started smiling for daddy!
- Emma makes the funniest faces (sticking her toungue out at you).
- Her favorite thing to do is sit in her bouncy chair and kick her birdie!
- She has started to roll onto her side.
- Most recently she has been sleeping for 7-9 hours at night!
- When mommy and daddy talk to her she will coo and talk back!
- Before she goes to sleep she loves to listen to stories!
- She seems to be very interested in Walle!













Things we LOVE:
- Kent loves when Emma holds onto him when he carries her on his shoulder.
- I love when she smiles at me.  When I do not feel good or am tired all she has to do is smile and it makes me feel so much better!
- She is sleeping 7-9 hours at night.  Apparently she loves her sleep just like her mommy! 
- Emma is starting to interact and play with us!
- I love spending time with her in the monrings during tummy time!


No comments:

Post a Comment