Wednesday, February 2, 2011

November 2010

Well, it has been awhile since I have updated our blog. So, I will begin with our adventures in November!

1) Kent spent the first two weeks of November elk hunting with his family near White Pass. Though they did not get any elk Kent had lots of fun spending time with his family.

2) While Kent was hunting with his family I was able to come home to Silverdale and spend time visiting with my family and friends. Usually Kent and I spend Thanksgiving break trying to make sure we visit with our family and friends, however since Kent went hunting I was able to catch up with my family and friends before Thanksgiving, which made Thanksgiving break much more relaxing!

3) The weekend before Thanksgiving Kent and I traveled to Yakima for a Thanksgiving dinner with Kent's parents and sister. Though Kent's truck decided to break while in Yakima, Kent and I had a wonderful time visiting and eating yummy food with his family.

4) During Thanksgiving break my mom threw a baby shower for me and Baby G. My mom did an amazing job planning the baby shower. My aunt Cheryl made my cake which was very delicious! It was great to have so many friends and family come together to celebrate Baby G!!! Below are a few pictures from the shower!

Kent's mom bought us Baby G's dress for her dedication at church!

My mom and Alex bought Kent and I our stroller! We are so excited to go for some walks this spring!

Baby G was very spoiled and recieved many cuddly blankets and stuffed animals! She will have lots of friends to play with!


Everyone playing games!

Diaper Cake!

The beautiful cake my aunt made!












1 comment: