Wednesday, February 2, 2011

December 2010

December Adventures!
1) After Thanksgiving break Kent and I were very excited that he would be entering his last semester of school soon! During the semester Kent spent lots of time applying for jobs for when he graduates in May! He had an interview with Kewit Northwest prior to Thanksgiving break and during December he interviewed with Central Asphalt in Moses Lake and B&B Construction in Seattle. All of his interviews went very well and prior to New New Years Kent recieved an offer from Kewit Northwest. We are very excited that we have a job lined up for next year and hope that there will be more offers to come!
2) The past two years our friends Jeff and Jenny host a gingerbread house making party prior to Christmas, which is always lots of fun! We always have so much fun visiting with friends and getting to eat such yummy candy!





3) This year Christmas break was surprisingly very calm! Usually when we come home for breaks we are very busy and rushed, so it was nice to relax and not feel so busy. Though our break was calm I spent the entire 2 weeks sick, which was not so much fun! But, we still enjoyed our break visint with friends and family!
4) For New Years we traveled back to Pullman and were suppose to go to our friends New Years party, however not only was I sick, but Kent also ended up getting sick! So, we spent the evening at home, watching movies and eating popcorn! Though it was not the most exciting New Years I was just greatful to be spending it with Kent, since last year Kent and I were apart for New Years! It was amazing to think that 2 years ago on New Years Kent proposed to me!

Kent and I with Kent's Grandpa, Grandma, Dad, Mom, and sister in Olympia Christmas Eve!
Kent, Me and my Dad Christmas Day!

Kent, Me, (Baby G), Caitlin, (Sawyer), & Josh Christmas Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment