On February 3, 2011 Kent and I went to my weekly check-up and found out that I was 3 cm dialated and ended up having a non-stress test since I was not feeling my contractions. The non-stress test showed that Emma was doing fine and that I was having contractions that was causing me to dialate. The nurse and doctor decided I should be admitted since my contractions were not very strong. After being in the hospital for about 24 hours Emma Mae was born at 4:31am, weighing 7 lbs and 18 inches long. These first two weeks have definitely had ups and downs, but we seem to finally be getting into a routine. Everyone is doing well and we are so thankful for all of our friends and family. Everyone has done so much for us and we feel so blessed to have you in our lives. Below are a few pictures of Emma over the past two weeks.
Emma Mae in the hospital!
Emma's first bath at home!
Emma 1 week old!
Emma headed to church for the first time! We slept the entire time!
Emma 2 weeks old! She is definitely becoming more alert and is staying awake more often during the day!
She is SO beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! =)
ReplyDeleteSuper beautiful Grunenfelder Girl!
ReplyDelete