Today I had a doctors appointment. Kent and I spent almost 2 hours there. The doctor measured my belly and said his measurement corresponded with my ultrasound measurements. So, he moved my due date to February 12, 2011! Kent and I also received our flu shots for the year and I had to drink an orange sugary drink to check to see if I might be susceptible to diabetes during my pregnancy. Doctor called later and said my labs looked good and I should have nothing to worry about.
Baby G is quite active and loves to move around. Kent has been able to feel her kick and when she does kick he cheers her on!
Now that we know Baby G is a girl Kent and I have been trying to figure out a name for her. This has been more difficult than we had hoped, but we think we have it narrowed down to three names and think we will probably end up waiting to choose a name until she is born and we see her in person for the first time!
Below are a few belly pictures. I think these are at 23 weeks.
Cute belly! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you finally posted updates! Love the pictures. Can't wait to see you in person!
ReplyDelete-Kailyn