Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Well, Kent's first Father's Day did not go as I had hoped.  Emma and I were going to get up and make Kent breakfast in bed, then we were suppose to go to church, then enjoy burgers at the church Father's Day BBQ, and to top the day off I thought we could go for a drive and go shooting (something Kent loves to do).  But, apparently that is not how we were suppose to spend Father's Day.  Instead the truck broke down on Friday, so we couldn't go shooting, then I got sick yesterday, and then Walle came home last night with a big gash in his leg.  So, Kent spent his first Father's Day taking care of me and running Walle to the emergency WSU Vet Hospital.  Even though we did not get to do the things we had originally planned  it was nice to spend some time with Kent and Emma at home before Kent leaves.  Emma and I are so grateful to have Kent in our lives.  Even though this was suppose to be his day to relax he took care of us without any complaints.  We love you Kent very much and appreciate everything you do for us.  Happy Father's Day Kent!!! 


Happy Father's Day Daddy!! I love you!

Walle's poor foot!
 
He is not a big fan of the bandage!


No comments:

Post a Comment