Since we started going to Emmanuel Baptist Church we have been attending a home group once a week. Since the summer time can get pretty busy our home group is not meeting on a regular basis which is nice, but also kind of a bummer since we really enjoy getting together with our friends for fellowship and studying the Bible. So, our host, Jenny thought the girls could get together the 2nd Tuesday of June, July and August to do crafts. Our first get together she put together 12 different cards for us to make. It was tons of fun getting out of the house and talking with some girlfriends. I do not get out of the house as much as I would like, so it was very nice for Kent to take care of Emma and let have a girls craft night! Thanks Jenny for putting together such amazing cards! I had tons of fun! Here are a few of my favorites!
No comments:
Post a Comment