Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break

Kent and I spent the lat week visiting friends and family. We had a great time and are very glad we were able to see most of our friends and family. It is always hard to try and see everyone we would like in one week, but I think we did a pretty good job (for those of our friends and family who we did not see and were unable to meet Emma I will be home end of June beginning of July with Emma). 

During out trip home we drove down to Olympia, WA to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Grunenfelder and Great Grandma Dayton.  Emma slept most of the time we were visiting and was very cozy in her Great Grandparents' arms!


 Great Grandma Dayton snuggling with Emma! (Emma is sporting her St. Patty's Day Green)

 Emma sleeping with Great Grandpa Grunenfelder!

 Great Grandma Grunenfelder holding Emma!


We also traveled to Seattle to visit my cousin Josh, Caitlin and their new bundle of joy Sawyer.  Sawyer and Emma were suppose to be almost a month apart, however Sawyer decided his mommies tummy was too cozy to come out on time and Emma just couldn't wait to come out.  So, Emma and Sawyer are now only a week apart.  
 Grandpa Dave holding Emma and Grandma Janet holding Sawyer!

 Baby Sawyer and Baby Emma hanging out with each other.


Earlier in the week my mom (Kathy) had an open house for family and friends to come visit and meet Emma.  I was not sure how she would do, but Emma was a trooper.

 Great Aunt Kathy talking with Emma!

 Emma staring at Great Aunt Linda!  I think she was very fascinated with the reflections in the glasses!

 Great Grandma ABC holding Emma!

 Aunt Julie trying to give Emma her pacifier!

 Mommy getting ready to change Emma's diaper!  She hates having a wet diaper!

We also spent the weekend at Kent's parents' house.  Kent's sister Laura had a baby shower for Emma and I on Saturday.  She did an amazing job and we had lots of fun playing the games.  Kent even came up to try the baby food game and see if he could guess what the baby food was.  Below are a few pictures of Emma hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa Grunenfelder's.

 Emma listening to Daddy talk! Pretty sure she thinks daddy is silly!

 Emma sleeping soundly by the fire with Auntie Laura!

Daddy reading stories to Emma!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big she is getting in just the week since I saw her!

    ReplyDelete