Last weekend Kent and I attended our friends Chase and Tawny's wedding. I had fun rushing to turn my camera on, take a picture and then turn my camera back off. I had charged my camera for 4 hours, but apparently I need a new battery because when I went to take a picture the battery symbol was signaling that my battery was dead. However, with quick fingers I was able to take quite a few pictures. Kent's favorite part of the night was that I couldn't drink, so he could drink as much as he wanted and I am now the designated driver for the next 9 months!
Kent and I after the ceremony!

Chase, Tawny, Me, & Kent

Their cake was beautiful! They had to cut the cake soon after dinner so the cake would not collapse from the heat. But, it was delicious!

Tawny's aunt created and assembled all of their centerpieces and flower arrangments! Yes, they were real flowers and smelled amazing!

Tawny and Chase saying their vows!
No comments:
Post a Comment