Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Idler's Rest

Last weekend I really wanted to go on a hike since we were having such nice weather. So, Kent and I went to Idlers Rest, which is located out towards Moscow Mountain in Idaho. The hiking part of our adventure was not exactly what we thought it would be. Idlers Rest was much smaller than we had hoped, but we still had a lot of fun exploring the area. The most exciting part of our adventure was the mother and baby moose that we happened to stumble upon. I tried to take a picture, but by the time I got my camera out the mother and baby were already headed down the hill. Below are a few pictures from our hiking adventure.
Kent decided he wanted to walk across the fallen tree to get across the river. I told him he would not be able to make it across since the other end of the tree would not hold his weight and would probably break.

This is Kent realizing he may not be able to make it to the end and that his wife may be right.

This is Kent on his walk back across the tree after he realized he would not be able to make it to the end without the tree breaking.

A bumblebee exploring a flower.

Kent and I trying to take a picture on our hike!
Kent pretending to eat the bark of this very tall tree that looked like it would fall over at any minute.

I asked Kent to smile and this is what I got!









1 comment: