Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Road Trip Part 2: Friends

While staying in Pullman we were able to meet up with some of our friends for some play dates.  Our friends Chase and Tawny recently had a baby a few weeks before Cole was born, so we were very excited to have the chance to meet miss Lyla during our visit to Pullman. 

My BIG man and Tawny's small fry! 


Not sure about each other quite yet!

Ok maybe she is alright!


 
 
We were also able to visit with our friend Kristen and her little one Lainey!  We found out that Lainey and Emma will have a lot to talk about come February 2014.  Miss Lainey will have a brand new baby brother or sister.  We are so excited for the Robinson family and look forward to meeting their new little one next year!


I absolutely love this photo! 

I'm pretty sure Lainey thinks Emma is slightly crazy in this picture!

FRIENDS!
 
Trying to get a decent photo of toddlers is almost impossible, but I managed to at least get one of them both smiling!
 
 
 

1 comment: