In early July the kids, my dad and I crammed all of our stuff into my car and headed on a road trip to Spokane. Kent's best friend Jason and his family were visiting from Alabama and it had been 1-2 years since we had seen them so I thought why not take my 1 1/2 month old and my 2 year old on a 6 hour road trip (which with two young kids actually takes 7-8 hours). Well to my surprise the kids did amazing until the last 30 minutes or so. I don't think it would have gone as smoothly if my dad had not been with me and thankfully it worked out that Kent would be able to meet us in Spokane on his way to Colorado for a visit as well. Even though it was extremely hot and a long drive it was worth it to see our friends and their kids. We definitely miss having them close by for weekend visits and camping trips.
 |
| Emma flirting with Andre |
 |
| Amazed at how much Kendra has grown over the past two years!!! |
 |
| Emma and daddy playing catch! |
 |
| Kallie taking a break from the pool to eat some yummy food! |
 |
| Klara taking a break from all the yummy food to go for a swim! |
 |
| Whatever you do daddy don't drop it! |
 |
| It is wayyyyy too hot out here, can we go inside yet? |
 |
| Emma eating the yummy food, well most of it ended up in her tummy and not on her face! |
So before we continued our road trip to Pullman I wanted to get a few pictures of all the kids and this is what I got
I am pretty sure these are the cutest pictures ever! Sander family we miss you so much and hope we get to see you again soon
No comments:
Post a Comment