Thursday, December 13, 2012

Our trip to California


Emma and I took some time off from our life in Pullman to visit our very dear friends Eric, Molly, Micah and Baby Riley!  Emma was very excited to see Micah and to meet his baby brother Riley.  

 

So excited to see Micah!!!

On our way to California
 
 Emma and Micah were very busy toddlers during our visit.  These two managed to stay out of trouble most of the time, however they did get into some mischief drawing all over the couch and walls with crayons. 
Reading with Micah!


Drawing with chalk!

We also managed to make it to the pumpkin patch during our visit.  I have to say I have never been to a pumpkin patch when the sun is shining and it is 70 degrees outside.  It was a nice change!

Getting her face painted for the first time!

The final product! Doesn't she make a very cute cat?

Navigating the corn maze!


Photo shoot with the giant pumpkin!

Looking for the perfect pumpkin!

Photo shoot with the friendly ghost!


Hanging out by the fire while dinner cooks!

Kisses for baby Riley!

Saying goodbye to Fresno, California!

We had lots of fun visiting our friends and look forward to our next visit with them.  Thank you for such a wonderful and relaxing time!  We miss you lots!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you got some cute pictures! You'll have to send me some! I love the one of them holding hands! :) Thanks for the visit! We miss you guys too!

    ReplyDelete