Thursday, September 20, 2012

Long Beach, WA

Labor Day weekend Kent, Emma and I went camping with my family in Long Beach, WA.  It was an extremely long road trip for Emma and I, but we made it and had lots of fun visiting the beach and family.  I wish we could have brought the ocean and beach back to Pullman since Emma loves the beach so much.  I am pretty sure she could live in the sand forever.  While at the beach Emma made a new friend, flew her first kite (which happened to have a black and white cat on it, which looked exactly like Walle), she ate lots of watermelon, and almost got taken out by the waves. 


Emma's new friend she met at the beach!

Writing in the sand!

YEAHHHH for watermelon!

YUMMMY!!!

She loves her some watermelon!

The s'more didn't quite make it all the way in her mouth!

Mmmmmmmm!

Playing in the sand with Daddy!

Showing Bear Bear how to play in the sand!

Showing Bear Bear how to use a shovel!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! those watermelon pictures are SO CUTE! I can't WAIT to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete