Thursday, June 28, 2012

Our visit to Oregon

After saying goodbye to our dear friends Eric, Molly and Micah Emma and I decided we needed to see them one more time before their final move to Fresno, CA.  Emma was pretty excited to see her BF.  During our visit we went to the Children's Museum in Portland, played outside, and went to the park.  The children's museum was absolutely amazing.  Even though we got a discount it would have been worth paying full price.  I was absolutely amazed at how much there was for kids to do.  Pullman's science center is nice, but I really wish we had a children's museum like this one in Pullman.  We could have spent all day there and the kids would never have been bored.  I look forward to going back with Kent so he can see the pure joy and excitement that was emanating from our daughter.  Thank you Molly and Micah for a wonderful visit and thank you to Molly's parents for providing us with a warm home and yummy food! :)


Portland Children's Museum
Micah and Emma exploring the water works exhibit
The Pet Hospital!  Of course Emma found the black and whit kitty to take care of. 
Hmm I wonder if she misses Walle?

One of their favorite exhibits was the Grasshopper Grocery. 

I am pretty sure we could have spent all day at the Dig Pit exhibit!


I love that they used ground up rubber rather than rocks, sand or bark. 



The Clay Studio

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming! It was lots of fun! You need to send me some of those pictures.

    ReplyDelete