Thursday, May 24, 2012

Papa & Grandma

A few weeks ago Kent's parents (Papa and Grandma) came over for a visit.  Emma was not sure about Papa and Grandma when she first saw them.  Papa and Grandma were going to take Emma while I went to home group, so we met at Safeway.  She was kind of hesitant at first, but quickly warmed up to them.  After that she couldn't get enough of Papa and Grandma.  While they were visiting Papa helped Kent build Emma's swing set.  Emma was pretty excited to help as well.  She had to make sure she had her own pencil and that she could help tighten the bolts.  She really enjoyed having her grandparents around and absolutely loves the outside lounge chair they bought her.  She is definitely looking forward to our camping trip with Papa and Grandma. 

She loves her Hawaiian leis!

Hmm... I don't think Papa and Daddy know what they are doing! 
I think I should help!

Papa that is not how you do it! Let me show you!

This is how you do it Papa!

I love sitting on Auntie Laura's treadmill!

No comments:

Post a Comment