Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Emma's First Christmas Tree: Part 2

Well, once we moved the tree into the house we realized it was once again slightly too tall.  After cutting about a foot off of the bottom and trimming the top it fits perfectly in our home.  Emma was not as curious about the tree as I thought she would be when we first put it up, but once we hung the lights and ornaments she was definitely more interested.  We made sure to put all of the non-breakable ornaments on the bottom so she could take them off, which she seems to enjoy doing.  Kent and I are really enjoying watching Emma as she experiences new things such as Christmas trees and ornaments.  Emma definitely reminds us of what Christmas is all about and we are so thankful for her. 

Emma wearing her Christmas tutu Auntie Laura bought her!
 
Mommy and Emma hanging ornaments!
 
Mommy and Emma
 
Our stockings!

Our beautifully finished Christmas Tree!
 
Kent and I made our stockings for our first Christmas together and this year we made one for Emma!


No comments:

Post a Comment