Saturday, December 10, 2011

Disney On Ice

Every year I see the commercial for Disney On Ice and I have always wanted to go.  I have never been able to go due to school or other priorities.  Well, this year neither Kent nor I are in school so I thought it would be fun to take Emma.  Well Kent did not really want to go, so I decided to ask my friend Annie if she would want to go with her daughter Lilly.  Lilly just turned one so I thought it would be a great birthday gift for her.  We had so much fun with the girls.  Lilly stayed awake the entire show and Emma was awake for about 2/3 of it.  I definitely hope we can make this a tradition and go every year. 


 


The girls at lunch!
 



They are already such good friends!

All of the girls at Anthony's before the show!
Thank you Annie and Lilly for spending the day with us.  Emma and I had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment