Sunday, November 13, 2011

8 Months Old

While we were living in Oregon Emma turned 8 months old.  She is becoming more and more independent everyday.  She finally learned how to crawl forward.  For a while she was only able to scoot backwards which was very frustrating for Emma, but now she has conquered crawling forward.  I think this was most shocking for our cat Walle.  Before Emma could crawl he new he could sit right out of her reach and she would not be able to grab him, but now that she is mobile Walle does not stand a chance.  Crawling has also been an adjustment for mommy and daddy.  Baby proofing a house can be quite difficult.  I will vacuum and think the floor is cleaned and then 10 minutes later Emma will find something and try to put it in her mouth.  Emma has also found many new noises to make with her mouth.  She loves to click her tongue.  Below are a few pictures of Emma at 8 months old. 




1 comment:

  1. She is sure cute! I can't believe she is crawling already. It has been too long since we have seen her.

    ReplyDelete