Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

Since hunting season has arrived and Kent will be busy the next two weekends we decided to head to the pumpkin patch!  I don't think I have ever seen such a neat pumpkin patch.  There were three mazes, a corn maze, a dark maze, and a hay maze.  Since I am clostrophobic I did not participate in the dark maze, but Kent seemed to enjoy it.  There were also two slides made out of a very large black pipe.  Kent decided once we have our own house he is going to make Emma a slide made out of the same piping.  They also had farm animals and a play box filled with wheat for the little ones to play in (Emma's favorite part of the pumpking patch).  It was a very fun day and of course we ended it by going shooting so Kent could get his rifle sighted in for hunting this weekend. 


Say PUMPKINS!!!

Walking through the corn maze! Emma was our guide!

Kent's pumpkin, slightly curvy!

My pumkin almost perfectly round!


Emma's favorite part of the pumpkin patch, the wheat box!

Emma's pumpkin, perfect just like her!

The Family!
 
Where's your rifle daddy? 


1 comment:

  1. She is growing up so fast! And way cute. Looks like a cool pumpkin patch. Hope life is going good down there in Corvallis.

    ReplyDelete