Thursday, March 1, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

For Valentine's Day Emma and I baked a cherry pie for Kent.  He absolutely loves pie and since I do not make them as often as he probably would like I thought it would be a special surprise for him.  Emma painted her daddy a beautiful picture for her second Valentine's Day.  Kent pointed out that Valentine's Day was Emma's first, second holiday.  Since Valentine's Day fell on Tuesday Emma and I drove to Lewiston to have lunch with Kent.  We packed our picnic basket with yummy food and our gifts for Kent.  Emma also wore her new onesie that said "daddy's little sweetheart" and her new lady bug leggings auntie Laura bought her for Valentine's Day.  He really enjoyed his pie even though I forgot to add a sugar to the cherries (it was a little tart).  Emma had lots of fun flirting with Kent's co-workers.  It was nice to see where Kent works and enjoy lunch with him.


Our picnic basket, homemade pie, & Emma's painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment